The answer is yes:
- We spend a lot of time on our security, so your account is safe with us.
- The VirtuaBroker platform is hosted on Google Cloud and our servers are protected by them. All saved API keys and passwords are encrypted in our database.
- We also don’t have permission to withdraw your funds, so in the unlikely event of a data breach, hackers still can’t access them.
- The exchanges we work with spend a lot of time and money on their security, so your funds will be protected with them.
- Also, if you want your account to have additional security, we suggest that you enable two-factor authentication (2FA).